Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer 2011: Trip to Toisan, China [1]

After 3 years, my family had finally decided to take a break and travelled back to their motherland, Toisan, China. When I was young, I had actually lived there for 2 years so it felt really nice to be back there. 

I thought coffee would help me stay awake but instead I had to take multiple washroom breaks on the plane :( Definitely, not a good idea to order a venti before any plane rides haha.
After 14 hours of plan ride, I had finally arrived at the Guangzhou airport.
It was 37degrees celcius on that day, boy was it HOT! :(

to be continued....

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more photos :)
    I really want to visit china for the rich culture and history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tam

    Will be up soon ! :)
    Definitely an awesome place to travel to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to be back to your roots... hahhahhahhaha and the coffee thing, it was HILARIOUS!
    im following your blog now and would love it if you would like to support mine as well :)
    xxxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!
    and the photos are great...
    also great shoppings and clothes you have :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I appreciate the comments. ♥

Follow me, if you enjoy reading my blog :)